Construction of the passenger terminal at Kraljevo’s Morava Airport has been completed. Final work is being carried out on the aprons and taxiways before the first commercial flight takes off from the airport later next month. Equipment such as security scanners are to be installed within the next weeks when the building will officially be granted an operating license. With this, the first phase of the project will have been completed. The second phase, which should begin immediately afterwards, will see the lengthening of the runway by 300 metre in order to accommodate larger aircraft. Currently, the airport can handle one aircraft at a time. During the second phase the apron will also be extended so it can handle more aircraft at the same time.
The construction of Morava Airport began in 2011 with work on a new control tower and access roads. The airport is being shared with the Ladjevci military air base, which will receive a new jet hanger as the second phase of the airport project progresses. Within a month the airport will also receive new international codes. The ICAO identifier will be changed from LYKV to LYMO. The first flights from Morava Airport will take off in June, with Jat Airways to operate two weekly flights to Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport.
According to Serbia’s transport development strategy, the next airport to be converted from military into commercial use will be Batajnica Airport in Belgrade. Batajnica would be used as an alternative for low cost airlines operating to the Serbian capital. The airport recently received a new control tower, has two runways and is well connected to the city with a rail link. The first aircraft to land at Batajnica Airport is expected in late 2016 according to the current development plan.
Incoming search terms:
- airport morava
- aerodrom morava red letenja
- aerodrom morava ladjevci
- PODGORICA GOTEBORG AVIONI
- za koliko sati se putuje beograd moskva
- koliko sati traje let do njujorka
- beograd-kuba nikola tesla
- red voznje z batajnica aerodrom batajnica
- patuvanjer so avion
- kraljevo beograd prevoz cena karte
- koliko se putuje vionom do usd
- koliko se putuje sati avionom od beograda do tunisa
- koliko se putuje od beograda do londona avionom
- koliko se putuje avionom do tunisa
- koliko se putuje avionom beograd peking
- koliko sati se putuje od arizone do ny
- bagaz za patuvanje so avion
- aerodrom ataturk